WHAT AND WHY WE PROCESS DATA
We process personal data relating to you when your use the Website and/or Services. Such personal data includes:
- When? Use of the Services, contacting us, website use
- Which? Personal identification data
- Why (aim)? Customer management, application procedures, direct marketing
- Legal basis? warranted interest, permission (if applicable)
In principle, we obtain the above-mentioned personal data directly from you. We do not send any personal data that you provide through the Website to any social media providers, unless you agree to this. In addition to the above-mentioned objectives, we can also process your personal data:
- to provide you in a personalised and efficient manner with the information on products and services that you request, either through the Website, by email, by telephone or through social media channels;
- to process your personal data so that we can provide the Services;
- for direct marketing purposes, i.e. to be able to provide you with targeted communication, promotional and other offers and any other advertisements that we or our selected partners may have available. We will ask your prior permission for this;
- to perform statistical analyses to improve our Website and/or Services or to develop new products or services;
- to provide to a financial institution or payment service provider, to enable your financial institution and the payment service provider to fulfil his, her or its statutory obligations;
- to transmit to the police or the judicial authorities as proof of possible crimes or if there are founded suspicions of an unlawful deed or crime that you committed by means of your registration in or the use of the Website or the Services;
- within the context of a possible merger with, acquisition of/by or demerger by a third party, even if such third party is outside the EEA.
If and when your registration on the Website or use of the Website or Services can be regarded as a breach of the terms and conditions of the intellectual property rights or any other right of a third party, a threat to the security or integrity of the Services, a danger to our or our subcontractors’ Website, Services or systems as a result of viruses, Trojan Horses, spyware, malware or any other form of malicious code, or in any manner whatsoever illegal, unlawful, discriminatory or insulting, we may process your data in our own interests, in our partners’ or in third parties’ interests.